At Two Moustaches our mission is to manufacture and source sustainable and eco-friendly products, additional packaging and materials wherever possible to minimise our impact on the environment.
This applies to both our house keeping (general running of our business and offices) and in the process of sourcing, designing, and producing our own products and the additional materials we use to dispatch parcels to our customers.
As well as complying with all relevant regulatory requirements, we work continuously to improve and monitor and reduce our impact on the environment.
We have incorporated environmental factors into our core business decision-making and continue to improve and increase employee awareness and training.
- All the couriers we use to deliver customer parcels are taking steps to improve their carbon footprint. You can find out more by visiting the irrespective websites:
- For Domestic orders, we use Blue Dart Couriers.Blue Dart has signed the UNFCCC Climate Neutral Now Pledge and they aims to achieve Zero Carbon Emissions by 2050 under the‘Mission 2050’ target set by the DPDHL Group.
- Find out more on the Blue Dart website - https://www.bluedart.com/press280
- For International orders, we use UPS Logistics.UPS's carbon neutral option supports projects that offset the emissions of the shipment's transport.
- Find out more on the UPS website- https://www.ups.com/in/en/help-center/shipping-support/carbon-neutral/recipient.page